Guide to Canon Printer Pixma TR Series
Canon is a famous Japanese company and is best known for manufacturing innovative imaging products. Other than cameras and other optical devices, Canon also manufactures printers. You can get a wide range of printers from Canon. From advanced inkjet to big lasers, you can get various types of Canon models. One of the most popular Canon printer models is Pixma. It offers a wide variety of inkjet printers. Canon Pixma is very popular among offices and home users. These printers offer excellent printing quality. You can even take the printout of photographs of very good quality. These printers offer a simple interface and you can easily configure them with any device.
How to Setup Canon Pixma TR5620a, TR7020, TR7020a, TR8620, TR4720?
You can connect your Canon Pixma using a cable or wirelessly. If you are using the printer on a PC, go for the cable. Configuring a Canon printer using the cable is easy and robust. Another merit of using the cable is speed. The printer provides better speed on a cable connection. But before connecting to the printer, you have to make it ready. Unbox your Canon printer and check for the power cord. Now connect the cord to the wall outlet. Some people also connect the power cable to UPS. But you should only use the wall outlet for the printer. Now press the power button and the power lamp will start glowing. Check the cartridges and install them carefully. Now put the input and output tray on the printer. Align the pages and insert them into the input tray.
After preparing the printer, you have to check your PC. Your Canon printer only works when you have the driver. Every Canon printer model has a different software/driver. You have to install the correct driver for the printer. If your PC has a disk drive, you can use the driver CD. Take the CD you received with the Canon printer. Run the software and install it on the device. But when you don’t have the disk driver, you can get the setup for your printer from the Canon website. Go to the Canon website and search for the driver. Make sure you are downloading the driver for the correct model. Choose your OS and click on the download button. Now install the driver and now you can easily set up your Canon printer to the PC.
How to setup Canon Pixma TR5620a?
You can set up your Canon Pixma TR 5620a using the cable.
- Take the USB cable and connect the printer to the PC
- Your Canon Pixma TR5620a printer will start scanning for the driver
- Wait for a few seconds
- Your Canon printer will show the connected status
- Now you have to add the printer to the list
- Go to the Start button and tap on Settings
- Hit on Devices and go to Printer & Scanners
- Choose Add a printer or scanner option
- Wait for some time until the PC finds all nearby printers
- You will see a list of available devices
- Click on your Canon Pixma TR5620a printer and hit the Add device button
Now your Canon Pixma TR5620a is configured to the PC. Send a print command from the PC and take the printout easily.
How to setup Canon Pixma TR7020?
Use the USB cable and connect Canon Pixma TR7020 to the PC
Ensure that you have installed the required driver
- Canon Pixma TR7020 printer will start searching for the network
- Wait for a few seconds and you will get a connected notice
- Now go to Settings and open Devices
- Tap on the Printers & Scanner icon
- Click on Add a printer or scanner option
- PC will start searching for the available printers
- Select Canon Pixma TR7020 and click on Add device
Now your printer is ready to take printouts.
How to setup Canon Pixma TR7020a?
- Power on your Canon printer and connect it to the PC using a USB cord
- Your printer will start looking for a Canon Pixma TR7020a driver
- Hit on the Start icon and click on Settings
- On the settings tab, choose Devices and go to Printers & Scanners
- Now hit on Add a Printer or Scanner option
- PC will start checking for available printers
- Tap on the Canon Pixma TR7020a printer from the list
- Select the Add device button and now your Canon Pixma TR4720a is configured to the PC.
How to setup Canon Pixma TR8620?
- Turn on your Canon printer and check the power cable
- Connect the printer to the PC using the cable
- Your Canon Pixma TR8620 printer will scan the PC for the driver
- On a Windows device, click on Settings and hit on Devices
- Tap the Printers & Scanners option
- Choose to Add a printer option
- Check the available devices list
- Select your Canon Pixma TR8620 printer
- Hit the Add button and start taking your printouts.
How to setup Canon Pixma TR4720?
- Use a high-speed cable and connect your Canon Pixma TR4720 to Windows PC
- Ensure that you have installed Canon Pixma TR4720 on the PC
- Open the settings tab and click on Devices
- Choose Printers & Scanners button
- Go to Add a printer or scanner
- Wait until you see all available devices
Select your Canon Pixma TR4720 printer and choose the Add device option. Open a document and tap on the Print option. Choose the Canon printer and get your printouts reliably.
How to Connect Canon Pixma TR5620a, TR7020, TR7020a, TR8620, TR4720 to Wifi?
Canon printers also provide Wi-Fi connectivity features. You can connect the printer using Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. But the function (Bluetooth or Wi-Fi) must be available on both systems. You can use wireless connectivity when you can’t use the cable. A wireless connection is very helpful for connecting the printer to a phone or tablet. You can also connect the Canon Pixma TR5620a to the network. After connecting the printer to the network, you can easily share it with other devices.
How to Connect Canon Pixma TR5620a to Wifi?
- Go to your Canon Pixma TR5620a printer and enable the Wi-Fi button
- On PC, ensure that your Wi-Fi is enabled
- Click on the Start button and choose Settings
- Go to Devices and tap on Printers & Scanners
- Your computer will start looking for available printers
- Check for Canon Pixma TR5620a on the list
Click on the printer name and tap on the Add button. Now your CanonPixma TR5620a is added to the PC. Make sure you have the required printer driver on the system. Now send a print command from your PC/phone and take the printouts wirelessly.
How to Connect Canon Pixma TR7020 to Wifi?
- Turn on your Canon Pixma printer and press the Wi-Fi button
- The Wi-Fi lamp will start blinking
- Enable Wi-Fi on your PC
- Your printer’s Wi-Fi lamp will stop blinking once it finds the PC
- Now on the PC, go to the Settings option
- Click on Devices and hit on Printers & Scanners
- Choose Add a printer or scanner button
Your Canon Pixma TR7020 printer will appear on the list. Choose the printer and select the Add device option. Now the printer is connected to the PC wirelessly.
How to Connect Canon Pixma TR7020a to Wifi?
- Go to the PC and open a web browser
- Open the Canon website and search for Canon Pixma TR7020a driver
- Install the driver on your device
- Turn on your Canon Pixma printer
- Press the Wi-Fi button
- The Wi-Fi lamp must start blinking
- Now open the Settings tab on the PC and go to Devices
- Hit on Printers & Scanners
- Click on Add a printer or scanner button
- Select Canon Pixma TR7020a from the list of devices
- Finally, tap on Add device button
Your Canon Pixma TR7020a printer is now connected to the computer.
How to Connect Canon Pixma TR8620 to Wifi?
- Open your computer and go to the web browser
- Now visit the Canon printer website and start searching for the Canon Pixma TR8620 printer driver
- Go to the driver and download the driver for Windows PC
- Open the downloads folder and run the setup to install
- Now enable the Wi-Fi of your computer
- Go to Canon Pixma TR8620 printer and press the Wi-Fi button
- The lamp will start blinking and searching the device
- Once the printer finds the PC, the connected status will appear and the lamp will stop blinking
- Open the settings tab on the PC
- Go to Devices and click on Printers & Scanners
- Choose Add printer or scanner option
- Choose your Canon Pixma TR8620 from the printers’ list
- Click on the Add Device button and the Canon printer is not connected to your PC.
How to Connect Canon Pixma TR4720 to Wifi?
You can connect your Canon Pixma TR4720 using Wi-Fi and take the printouts wirelessly. Before connecting to the printer, you should get the printer driver. On PC, go to the Canon website and install the Canon Pixma TR4720 printer software. Ensure that you have installed the printer driver for Windows OS. After installing the printer software, you can resume the printer connection.
- On PC, enable the Wi-Fi
- Turn on the Canon printer and press the Wi-Fi button
- The lamp must start blinking
- The printer will take some time to find your PC
- Go to the computer and select the Settings tab
- Choose Devices and go to Printers & Scanners
- Hit on add printer or scanner button
- You will see a list of available items
- Select your Canon Pixma TR4720 printer
- Click on Add device and now the printer will stop blinking
Now check the printer status; it must show “Available”. After connecting the printer, open a document and try to take a printout with your Canon Pixma TR4720.